5th - 12th Grade
• Our Mission: To know Jesus and to make Him known.
o At Cross Student Ministry, we believe that God is raising up a generation who is not created to fit in, but to stand out.
o We believe that together it is our call to share Jesus in our homes, schools, cities, and world.
• You can expect to...
o Be Accepted
* We all have a story. At Cross Student Ministry, we believe that God is not intimidated by your story. No matter where you’ve been, no matter what you’ve done, CSM is a place where you can belong.
o Be Real
* We invite you to come as you are and take off the mask. CSM is a community who struggles together. We are a family where honesty and transparency happens and where healing and hope take place. The truth is that God loves you as you are, not as you should be.
o Be Transformed
* Jesus did not come to modify your behavior; He came to transform you from the inside out. CSM is a place that stays true to the grace and truth of the Gospel message. Our desire is to see you discover who Jesus really is and who you really are in Him.
o Be a Part of Something Bigger than Yourself
* The secret to life is realizing that it does not belong to you. We believe you were created with unique, God-given gifts, abilities, and passions that are to be lived out not for your own glory, but for the glory of God. CSM is raising up a generation who refuses to simply ‘exist,’ but chooses to live a life of purpose.
Project 58 is our 5th-8th grade ministry that meets Sunday mornings during both the 9:20am and the 11:00 am services times. Project 58 meets in the Student Center behind the Worship Center. In Project 58, you can expect to have a lot of fun, build lasting friendships, and come to know Jesus in a real, personal way through worship, bible teaching, prayer, and small group interaction! We look forward to seeing you soon!
For more info regarding Project 58, please email Rick Bloomquist.
Cross Student Ministry (CSM)
CSM is our 7th-12th grade ministry that meets every Wednesday night at 7:00pm in the Student Center. We are community where you will have the opportunity to get connected and be challenged. Most importantly, CSM is a place that provides the opportunity to know Jesus more deeply through worship, gospel-centered teaching, prayer, and small group interaction. Come be a part of our CSM family!
For more info regarding CSM,
please email Rick Bloomquist